Bali Yoga Retreat Holiday
July 12-18, 2015
Renew, Relax, Reflect as You escape to paradise for a blissful yoga journey on the beautiful tropical island of Bali. Set in lush tropical surroundings and led by experienced, charismatic loving teachers, Yoga Retreats Bali is excited to offer you a luxury yoga retreat created to enhance your practice, refresh your spirit and have some fun along the way. Everyone is welcome, from the 1st time beginner to the very experienced practitioner, you will create new friendships and build lifelong memories with other yoga enthusiasts as you take your practice and relaxation to new levels.
This one week retreat is led by elite yoga teacher Heidi Shurtz, RYT-500 and Stacy McCarthy E RYT-500 both of Encinitas California, the unofficial Yoga capital of the west. Both top and favorite yoga teachers in the area and industry, they have taught thousands of people in thousands of classes. Heidi has also trained, taught and lived in Bali for over 9 months and knows the area like a local, ensuring your experience on the magical Island of the Gods is from the best perspective. (Why Bali? Check out our Blog Post HERE)
Heidi and Stacy will be assisted by fellow yoga instructor and Heidi’s husband Jason Shurtz (RYT-200). This teaching team will pull from styles ranging from traditional Hatha, to Ashtanga, to Restorative yoga to ensure that any and all personal levels and practices are accommodated. There are always plenty of hands giving optimal adjustments to help guide you deeper into yourself and your postures. The whole experience of a variety of classes with just enough holiday vacation sprinkled on top, will help ensure you escape both physically and mentally. All that is required from you is to focus on diving into the relaxation and beauty of your surroundings. To find out more about Heidi, Stacy, or Jason, please visit our Instructor’s bio page.
Location: Bali is known across the world as “The Island of the Gods” because of its awe inspiring beauty and incredible natural energy. Ubud is Bali’s cultural center and one of the most popular yoga destinations in the world. Here you will be immersed in the traditional culture of Bali and it’s people, surrounded by cascading rice terraces, thatched bungalows, and the most amazing, open, loving people you’ve ever met (learn more about Ubud, Bali HERE).
Our goal is to provide you with an unforgettable journey and help you discover new ways to take your practice, focus, and relaxation to new levels. We want you to experience Bali and everything it has to offer.
Our One Week Retreat Includes the Following:
- Transportation to and from the Denpasar, Bali International Airport/Ubud
- 6 nights of accommodation immersed in the rice paddies at the beautiful Ananda Cottages, Ubud
- Breakfast daily (always with vegetarian options)
- Welcome dinner with mouthwatering traditional Balinese dishes
- Daily 2 hour yoga and meditation
- 1 full body traditional Balinese Massage at Bliss Spa
- 1 Day excursion to Dreamland Beach and Uluwatu including lunch and dinner
- An Ayurvedic lunch prepared by Dr. Sujatha and her staff.
- 1 Class at the Yoga Barn and 1 class at Radiantly Alive
- Good-bye dinner at the Lotus temple with cultural performance
- Optional daily cultural activities
- View tentative yoga retreat schedule and photos of yoga retreat activities HERE
- SEE OUR RETREAT PRICES HERE
You will be staying at the beautiful Ananda Cottages located in Ubud, a short 15 minute walk from the town’s center. Here you will find the world famous Monkey Forest and Ubud Market! The Ananda Cottages property is a gorgeous retreat center including 3 private pools, shared villas, and a large yoga room overlooking the iconic picturesque landscape where you will be practicing daily. To see pictures and more details on the Ananda Cottages visit the Accommodation page here.
Should you attend this 6 day, 6 night retreat to paradise?
- Do you ever dream of traveling to an exotic location that allows for complete immersion in all areas of your practice?
- Do you want to develop the foundation of a daily practice and a deeper understanding of your yoga?
- Are you a newcomer to the practice of yoga who want to learn from experts in a safe, comfortable and supportive environment?
- Are you an experienced Yogi who wants to take their practice to new levels or explore new ideas/postures/poses?
- Are you interested in developing or deepening an inner meditation practice to enhance your outer yoga practice and life?
- Are you seeking to cultivate an inner calm for a more balanced state of being?
- Have you ever wanted to go on an incredible yoga holiday/vacation where you can meet other like minded friends and travelers?
If you’re shaking your head “Yes!” right now, then this is the retreat for you.
Go ahead, give yourself permission to detach from work, responsibilities, Facebook, ”reality” ;)…and escape to join us in beautiful Bali! Book with a friend and get an additional discount of $50 per person (not applicable for double occupancy rate. See retreat pricesHERE.)
*Couple accommodations available!Bring your significant other for a romantic bonding experience that will help you grow together and create memories guaranteed to last a lifetime!
By the end of this journey you will have a deeper awareness of your whole being, not just your practice. Come experience what it’s like to feel refreshed and invigorated with a deeper sense of calm within. So join us for an unforgettable journey of a lifetime where you will discover new ways to embrace and experience the art of yoga.
Grab a spot now for your Bali Retreat Holiday this July 12-18, 2015. Sign up HERE today and save up to $800 off regular pricing with the super yogi early bird discount if booked before December 31, 2014. Or sign up before March 30, 2015 and save up to $350 off regular pricing with the zen yogi early bird discount!
To learn more about what to expect with the weather, what to pack, and other information on Bali check out our ABOUT BALI page to help answer any questions from money, to safety, to staying healthy, what to pack, everything you could need to know about your travels!!
KARMA CORNER: YogaRetreats-Bali.com will donate up to 10% of retreat proceeds to a local bali charity dedicated to eliminating poverty and inequality on Bali. Last year we donated 1.2 million rupiah to the yayasan kasih peduli anak foundation to support impoverished children in Bali.
To take a peek inside one of our meditation and yoga sessions in Bali click on the video below.